Split ends are a major problem which almost ninety-nine percent of the women face all around the world. Changing shampoo too often or brushing your hair many times a day causes split ends.
Following are a few home remedies to cure split ends-
- Prepare a hair mask by mixing an egg with olive oil or almond oil and honey. Wash off after 30-45 minutes.
- Egg plus spoon of water can be used as a shampoo.
- Blend a ripe papaya with a half cup of yogurt to make a pulpy paste. Keep for 30 minutes and wash off.
3. Castor Oil
- Mix castor oil with mustard and olive oil and massage your hair. Wrap your head with a towel or shower cap. Rinse it off with shampoo.
- Mix honey and curd. Massage to your hair, especially at the hair ends. Keep for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Mash a ripe banana. Mix an egg, some honey and milk into mashed banana. Apply it as a hair mask. Wash and rinse after 30 minutes.
Try these remedies at home for strong and beautiful hair.