Pamper your skin and body a little too extra for a wonderful feel overall when you wake up the next morning. These overnight beauty secrets will guide you exactly how and what you can do before hit the bed.
- PREVENT WRINKLES: Just change that cotton pillow cover and invest in a silk or satin one. Cotton pillow cover can create pressure on your skin and leave wrinkles. You don’t want that, right?
- FAIRER SKIN: Rather than applying those skin whitening products during the day, use them at night. Sunlight doesn’t let these creams work to their fullest potential during the day. So, nighttime it is.
- BEAUTIFUL CUTICLES: Just apply coconut/olive oil to your nails or a cuticle cream if you have one. Slip on those gloves overnight and wake up with smooth and shiny nails.
- SOFTER FEET: Apply Vaseline to the soles of your feet and wear socks overnight. The socks let the moisture stay in your meet, and, Voila! soft and smooth soles when you wake up!
- LENGTHIER LASHES: Carefully brush through castor oil on your lashes every night, and wash it off in the morning with warm water. You will see the results within a week.