Lenovo has come up with another model adding to its K series of smartphones. The phone was launched in India in a special event organized in New Delhi.
Here are a few specifications of the phone you need to look at:
- It comes up with a battery of 4,000mAh just like Xiaomi Redmi 3S series.
- It has a 5 inch HD full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It has 1.3 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
- It has 3GB of RAM and 3GB RAM storage coupled with an Adreno 505 GPU.
- The rear camera is of 13 MP with LED flash and PDAF. The front camera is of 8 MP.
- The battery is again non-removable like most of the other Lenovo phones.
- The phone also has a fingerprint scanner on the back.
- It has a uni-metal body like most other phones do have these days.
- The phone, like every other Lenovo phone has Dolby Atoms-powered sound.
- It supports GSM/ HSPA/ LSP network.
- Its dimensions are 141.9 x 70.3 x 8.2 mm and weighs 140 grams.
- It supports dual SIM-card accommodation.
- It has and Android Operating system (Marshmallow).
- The camera features include Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR and panorama.
- For connection, it supports WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, radio, and USB port also.
- For sensors, it also has accelerometer, proximity and compass also.
- The supported browser is HTML 5.
- It doesn’t support Java.
- The smartphone is available in three different colors which are Silver, Gold and Dark Grey.
The price hasn’t yet been declared yet. The phone’s specifications resemble a lot with those of Xiaomi Redmi 3S prime and thus both are to give a tough competition to each other.
We hope that the phone produces a response as positive as the previous models of the Lenovo K series did.
Featured image source: gadgets.ndtv.com