Though they appear so happy and peaceful in public, these 5 Bollywood celebrities have been facing serious health issues since long. Check them out:
- SAIF ALI KHAN: In February 2007, the star reported of continuous chest pain and was then rushed to Lilavati hospital to which, the doctors reported as a minor heart attack. He has a disease known as Myocardial Infection and this problem is hereditary to him.
- DHARMENDRA: He was once reported to be suffering from depression and after he recovered, he started drinking. Last month too, he was very weak and even got hospitalised.
- AMITABH BACHCHAN: On the sets of Coolie, Amit Ji suffered a very serious injury and lost a lot of blood. His spleen was reported to be ruptured and was pronounced clinically dead, but, he recovered later on. In 1984, he was also reported to have Myasthenia Gravis and he thus became physically and mentally weak which made him depressed.
- SONAM KAPOOR: She is suffering from Juvenile Diabetes and has exercised control over it for now, but later on, due to her hectic schedule, she also got a stomach infection which turned into Tuberculosis due to delayed treatment.
- SALMAN KHAN: In 2011, he confirmed the news that he is suffering from trigeminal neuralgia, a condition in which there is severe pain in the face and jaw. This is very painful at times.