Apple and Nike announced the launch of the Apple Watch Nike+ along with Apple Watch 2 series and the new iPhones and their accessories on September 7 in an event held in San Francisco.
The Apple Watch 2 series recently debuted in India along with the latest iPhones, however, the Nike+ edition is yet to go on sale from October 28 onwards, as per the updated information on Apple’s India website. The Apple Watch Nike+ could be purchased from Nike.com, Nike retail stores and at Apple authorised sellers.
Nike+ will come in two different aluminium case sizes – 38 mm and 42 mm. While the 38mm watch is priced at Rs 32,900; the 32mm costs Rs 34,900.
The Space Grey version is available with Black/Volt and Black/Cool Grey straps, while the Silver Aluminium version is available with Flat Silver/White or Flat Silver/Volt Nike sports bands.
Apple Watch Nike+ Features:
- Supports third-party apps as well as Apple’s native activity app to keep track of your workout.
- Has a built-in GPS that can track your pace, distance and route even without the iPhone.
- Subscription to the Nike+ Run Club, which is a networking platform for running enthusiasts.
- Water resistant up to 50 metres.
- Compatible with the iPhone 5 or later models.
- Nike+ model has the brightest display Apple has ever made, making it easy to read display and metrics.
Apple Watch Nike+ has all the features and functions of Apple Watch 2 series and comes with Nike exclusive faces that feature the company’s iconic Volt colour.
So, what do you think about this “Ultimate device for runners”? Would you buy it? Share your views in the comments section.